Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jersey Shore Style
















I wish I was going to the shore biatch!

It's been snowing everyday for the past 3 days and I must say it's really starting to get old already. After dealing with about an inch of snow overnight 2 days ago and enjoying driving about 10 mph through the snow and trying to get out my ski slope driveway in one piece I must say I am kind of done with the whole "winter" season.

So the fact that Season 5 of Jersey Shore started last week is a very welcome thing for me. Sure....lots of people hate the Jersey Shore show. With good reason, it is a bit repetative...smushing, fighting, clubbing...over and over but I have to say I have been hooked since Season 1. I have been watching every since the show started.

Maybe it's because my fiance is from NJ. Maybe it's cause I visited there before. Who knows, but I love eyeing the girls styles and trends. I admit, I really enjoy the show. Plus with this dreary winter weather it's nice to see bikini clad bodies and good times. Something I wish was happening around here.

So I started a new series on my channel. Jersey Shore Girls series. Featuring looks from each of the girls. I really enjoyed doing the last two looks Snooki and Jwoww. Especially Jwoww because she is my favorite girl. We have a similar style and attitude. At least with recreating these looks I can get away from a little of the winter blues. Yea I am definitely not a winter person.

Well...hopefully this weather warms up soon. I could use some Shore like weather around here.

Stay warm lovelies, and be safe if the weather is bad where you are!

Much love,

Susie

Click here to check out my newest videos!
Snooki Tutorial
Jwoww Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment