Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 8, 2011

Two-Tone Hair & ANNOUNCEMENT! :)

Hello to all my readers!

So this weekend I had to touch up my hair. I wanted to do a more detailed entry showing how I did it but I wasn't sure how much interest there was so if you all are interested in how to get this look please message me and I will do a tutorial entry next time!

So for the past few months I have been doing a two tone hair coloring. Doing a dark brown color on the bottom layer and my usual light blonde on the top layer. My fiance loves this look and I have really grown to like it too. So yea, it's a bit edgy and fun for summer.

As for my announcement, today is a good day. Today my Macbook Pro is arriving in the mail. I'm really excited and so ready to get back to making videos and all! So I wanted to share a update on this with you all and let you know that this week I will be posting a new video. Or maybe several new videos. : ) I have a lot of ideas for videos I want to do and things I want to cover on my channel but I love requests and if you have any please feel free to let me know! I always do my best to accomodate requests from my viewers!

I know this is a short entry but I really wanted to let you all know what was going on and that my channel will be up this week!

Thanks for reading and I love u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment