Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day!!!

That's been my song all morning. The heavy rain and thunder woke me up this morning and I haven't been able to get back to sleep since it seems.

So whats a girl to do on a poopy day like this. Don't have work today so I have literally a whole day to spend being bored and trying to amuse myself.

Well I worked on a video for my YouTube. Should be posting it fairly soon. It's a cute Lady Gaga inspired gold and plum lip tutorial.

Also my giveaway is going on as we speak....and will be ending March 3. So looking forward to picking a winner!

I have had the Stereo Love song by Edward Maya stuck in my head since 2 days ago. I literally cannot get it out of my head. It is permanently embedded in my brain. And I don't even know the words really so I just faintly hear the singing and the little beat with the accordion sounding instrument in my head. Over and over.

Muffin, my dog, refuses to get up off the couch and won't even turn to look at me when I walk around. Apparently she is not going to be of any company today.

Baking a cake would be fun...if I only had some icing. Or cream cheese to make icing anyhow.

I really don't like watching much tv so that's outta question.

It's nearing noon maybe I can fix some lunch.

Well anywho...I'll be busy trying to find something to do today. Check out my YouTube for my latest video! And don't forget to join in the Giveaway going on now!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment