Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My New Favorite Chocolate: Ghirardelli 32% Cacao Chocolate

Another goodie from my Influenster Love VoxBox! OMG. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Lol.

I am a huge milk chocolate fan and seeing this inside my VoxBox was like opening presents at Christmas. Cause what girl doesn't love chocolate. I don't know very many that don't!

I long knew that Ghirardelli was some of the best chocolate you could get but I really hadn't tasted this Gourmet Milk flavor yet and I was curious as to how it compared to other chocolates I have had.

Well let me just say this was the smoothest, richest, most luxurious chocolate I have ever ate in my life. Honestly.

It was such a rich creamy flavor that literally melts in your mouth and makes you wanna go back for another piece. I am not even a huge "sweets" eater but this chocolate bar literally made me want to eat the whole bar. I had to hold myself back. Lol.

This is definitely something I would repurchase! I wasn't originally going to write a blog on this product but I just had to because I really think others who like milk chocolate would really love this as well!

Hands down best chocolate I have ever ate! They are available in most grocery stores so pick one up for yourself today!

No comments:

Post a Comment