Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Product I LOVE: Stash Herbal Tea Sampler!

I am literally IN LOVE with Stash Tea. After getting the Sampler in my Influenster VoxBox I was really excited to try it out because I LOVE tea. I drink tea all the time, like 3-4 cups a day. Usually my favorite black tea, with lemon and sugar but I do love fruit and herbal tea's as well because they are good for you and refreshing!

I had tried Stash tea's before. And I did always enjoy it. However I hadn't tried some of these flavors in the sampler so I was super excited to do so!

So the flavors included in this sampler are two tea bags each of the following flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus.

My favorite of the flavors was probably the mango passionfruit, lemon ginger, and blueberry superfruit. It was so good and really made me feel relaxed and refreshed. And what was really nice about the sampler pack was the flavor variety. You can try out all the flavors and enjoy them! They tasted just like the description which was nice. They are all caffeine free and natural.

Just pour boiling water in and steep for about 3-5 minutes and enjoy!

I can honestly say it was the best tea I ever tried and I loved it, plan on repurchasing!

For more info: www.stashtea.com

Also a big thanks to Influenster for allowing me the opportunity to test this product!
www.influenster.com

Stay tuned...more reviews and beauty tips coming soon!

2 comments: