Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 4, 2012

Soft Lips for Summer! A ChapStick Lip Shield 365 Review!

The weather sure has been a lot warmer lately, winter is definitely gone! I have slowly been making my way through the stash of Influenster Voxbox products I am to test. Honestly...I have been so exhausted with my job I hardly have the energy to test products sometimes. I have two days off this week and I was feeling up to a little testing finally. My lips were feeling a little dry today...maybe it was because I went tanning. Maybe it was the cold damp weather today. I have no idea.

 I reached for the new ChapStick in my voxbox. The ChapStick Lip Shield 365 lip balm. I had never seen it in the store before. I mean I had seen regular lip balms but not this particular kind. It struck me as different because not only did it moisturize dry lips but it also protected your lips from the elements. Whether it was cold weather and blistering winds or hot dry weather, it even had SPF 50+. This seems like a great idea because here in my state of Kentucky the weather changes daily. One day it's hot and sweltering and the next day it's cold and damp. Just like today. LOL.

The packaging is really nice. It's colorful and grabs attention. The scent of the ChapStick is nice...it kind of smells like lemonade! I was expecting just a regular plain kind of smell but this smells nice and citrus-like. I applied it to my lips and it made the quite smooth and I have to say it kind of tasted nice when I licked my lips. : ) My lips are so dry that I had to reapply a few times to achieve a longer lasting moisturized feeling. However I was quite pleased. My lips definitely felt smoother and less dry.

So here are the cons.: ChapStick is always affordable ranging anywhere from $1-2 usually. It had a pleasant smell and taste. It just overall did what it is meant to do.

 The con for me was that I had to reapply a couple times because my lips were so dry. I think however on your average set of lips this would probably be great for keeping your lips soft. A more healing balm would be better for very dry chapped lips but this would do great for keeping them soft. So would I repurchase this? Of course. I would recommend this to all my lip balm addicted friends!

Thanks to Influenster for providing it in my voxbox! If you haven't joined Influenster you should www.influenster.com. Also be sure to enter my giveaway on my channel: www.youtube.com/lilmssusieq02

No comments:

Post a Comment