Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Product Review: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen

Hey lovelies! Got another product review for you all! I haven't been able to do my product reviews for my Influenster VoxBox lately because of technical difficulties with my blog..oppsie. But I am back at it again after sorting that out!

Sow without further wait...let me bring it on! Starting with Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen!

I was a bit excited about getting this product in my VoxBox because I do love Hawaiian Tropic Products. I have bought their Indoor Tanning products before and my family has always bought Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens and outdoor tanning lotions. So I am no newbie when it comes to Hawaiian Tropics quality!

This sunscreen came in SPF 30 in my VoxBox but it does come in other SPF strengths as well. It had a very nice cocoa butter smell which lasted for quite some times after using.

It goes on a little bit white in color but soon after becomes clear and just looks like you had just but lotion on. It wasn't very greasy and dried quite quickly.

My fave part of the product by far was the packaging. I love the bottle and how the product looks swirled inside. It really appeals to me and I would be intrigued to purchase this product by the packaging.

The only downside I would have to say is probably just that despite it not being very greasy it's still a little bit greasy for me. I am very weird about how greasy lotions and sunscreens are so that doesn't surprise me I find it greasy. Also I just really don't use sunscreen much because I don't spend a lot of time outdoors or at a beach so it's kinda unessecary for me. But it's never to late to just use sunscreen everyday!

So overall I give this products a A. I like it quite a lot and I would recommend it to anyone who likes or uses sunscreen! Or just anyone!

I want to thank Influenster for sending me this product to review! If you haven't already joined Influenster you should, it's free!
www.influenster.com

Here is some more info on this product!

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment