Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Sunless Tanning Episode Part 1



I've been fooling around with sunless tanning sprays/lotions a lot lately. With having to cut back on my spending because of saving for my Macbook Pro I haven't been able to go tanning anymore.

Yes....I know tanning beds are bad and can cause cancer. So preach no more.

However I'm old enough to make my own decisions and do what I want. But because of finances for now tanning sprays will have to do. I am thinking of doing a video on my channel about my favorite and least favorite tanning sprays.

So I tried a new one today. I bought the Salon Bronze at home airbrush tanning system at Sally's Beauty. It was $12.99. Refills are $8.99 I thought it would be worth a shot.

It promises no orange color, no streaking, and a natural looking and long lasting tan.

So my fiance Bilal put it on. We spent about 15 minutes applying it. It was freezing cold, let me tell you. The way it sprays is a nice mist which is easy to use. And the color is immediate. And there is no weird "fake tan spray" smell.

Now....there was bad points too. For one on my tummy area and my arms I have lil peach fuzz hairs that everyone has. Well the spray got stuck to these little hairs and clumped up on them. When we blotted them the color rubbed off. It took several tries and it still doesn't look quite right in a certain spot. Also it I even touched a spot on accident the color seemed to come off on my hand. So I am worried about showering tomorrow and hoping it doesn't all come off. Guess I will see.

I was going to take a few pictures of the tanning process since I am not able to make video's at the moment however it's late and I look a hot mess so I will update tomorrow with results of my shower test and maybe a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment