Total Hits

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update! & DIY: How to Make Your Own Eyeshadow Primer

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all have been doing well and staying cool with all this hot weather we have been having.

So I've been mainly trying to stay cool, riding with my fiance and friends on the Ninja, and also just working. I've been working as much as I can to save up for my new Macbook Pro. I am actually not too far from getting it now. I literally need only about $400 more to go. I can't wait to get back to making videos and my subscribers. I love my subbies! It's tough to watch my youtube friends making videos and I must sit by and watch. So I am ready to get back to making videos!

So todays post is going to be a DIY project for you all!

Eyeshadow primer is a must have for makeup application. It creates a base to work with and brightens the colors and allows for smoother application of eye makeup. As well as making your eye makeup last longer! And in these hot summer months that's important!

I have bought many primers in the past. Though they worked great they were usually pricey and I had to buy them often. So I decided to start making my own. Not only did it work just as good as the one's I used to buy but I could make more anytime I needed! So I want to share the recipe with you all!

First off here is the products you will need!

You will need a small container or tub to put and mix your primer in.


Also you will need a good body butter. If you are sensitive to fragrances I would recommend a unscented one.


And lastly you will need foundation makeup. You can use the one you usually use on your face for this.


Firstly clean out your tub. Make sure it is clean and dry.

Next fill about half of the tub with some body butter.

Using the foundation pour in a few good size drops.

Using a toothpick or small mixing tool mix the foundation and body butter. When you are finished mixing it should look like concealer you would use on your face but a little thicker. It should be thick and spreadable and not runny.

And that's it! You can try some out to make sure the color is correct on you. Simply keep the tub covered with the lid when you are not using the product and it should last a few months for you! And anytime you run out you can simply make more!

You will only need a small pea size amount on your lids before applying your eye makeup.

I hope this is helpful and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel! You will be thrilled!
http://www.youtube.com/lilmssusieq02

Catch u all later! Muahz!

No comments:

Post a Comment